GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Xcover models such asGT-S5698, GT-S5690. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5690L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690L||2.3.6||December 06, 12||Peru (SAM) (SAM)||S5690LVSLK2|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690L||2.3.6||November 26, 13||Panama (TPA)||S5690LUBMJ1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690L||2.3.6||September 28, 12||Panama (Claro) (CPA)||S5690LUBLI2|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690L||2.3.6||February 25, 13||Puerto Rico (PCT)||S5690LUBMA1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690L||2.3.6||February 28, 13||Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)||S5690LUBMA1|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Xcover as GT-S5690L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5690L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5690L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool