- Australia (XSA)
- Austria (3 Hutchison) (DRE)
- Austria (A1) (MOB)
- Austria (Orange) (ONE)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- China (CHN)
- Cyprus (Cytamobile Vodafone) (CYO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (E-Plus) (EPL)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Ireland (Meteor) (MET)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Netherlands (XEN)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Norway (Telenor) (TEN)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TMN) (TMN)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Romania (Orange) (ORO)
- Romania (RO Orange) (ORL)
- Russia (SER)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- Sweden (Tre) (HTS)
GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Xcover models such asGT-S5698, GT-S5690L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5690 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||January 08, 13||Italy (TIM) (TIM)||S5690AILL2|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||October 17, 12||China (CHN)||S5690ZCLJ2|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||January 16, 13||Luxembourg (LUX)||S5690XXLL1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||April 17, 14||Russia (SER)||S5690XXNA1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||January 02, 13||Netherlands (XEN)||S5690XXLL1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||December 18, 12||Slovakia (XSK)||S5690XXLL1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||January 10, 13||France (XEF)||S5690XXMA1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||July 11, 12||Australia (XSA)||S5690XXLG1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||December 27, 12||Germany (DBT)||S5690XXLL1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||March 18, 13||Sweden (Tre) (HTS)||S5690XXMC1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||December 27, 12||Germany (E-Plus) (EPL)||S5690XXLL1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||December 29, 12||Austria (A1) (MOB)||S5690XXLL1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||December 27, 12||Switzerland (AUT)||S5690XXLL1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||January 03, 13||Poland (XEO)||S5690XXLL1|
|GALAXY Xcover||GT-S5690||2.3.6||July 09, 14||Greece (EUR)||S5690XXNA1|
1 - 15 of 45
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Xcover as GT-S5690.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5690 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Xcover GT-S5690 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5690.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool