- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
GALAXY Win GT-I8550L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Win GT-I8550L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Win GT-I8550L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Win models such asSHV-E500L, GT-I8550E, GT-I8552B, GT-I8558, SCH-I869, SHV-E500S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I8550L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Win||GT-I8550L||4.1.2||August 01, 13||Chile (CHO)||I8550LUBUAMG2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Win GT-I8550L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Win as GT-I8550L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Win GT-I8550L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Win GT-I8550L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I8550L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Win GT-I8550L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I8550L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool