GALAXY W GT-I8150T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY W GT-I8150T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY W GT-I8150T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY W models such asSGH-T679M, GT-I8150, GT-I8150B. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I8150T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY W||GT-I8150T||2.3.6||July 16, 12||Australia (Vodafone) (VAU)||I8150TDULM1|
|GALAXY W||GT-I8150T||2.3||February 16, 12||Israel (Cellcom) (CEL)||I8150TJILB3|
|GALAXY W||GT-I8150T||2.3||February 16, 12||Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)||I8150TJJLB3|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY W GT-I8150T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY W as GT-I8150T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY W GT-I8150T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY W GT-I8150T in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I8150T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY W GT-I8150T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I8150T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool