GALAXY W GT-I8150B Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY W GT-I8150B. You can flash your device with our GALAXY W GT-I8150B firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY W models such asSGH-T679M, GT-I8150, GT-I8150T. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I8150B firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY W||GT-I8150B||2.3.6||April 20, 12||Panama (PBS)||I8150BVJKJ5|
|GALAXY W||GT-I8150B||2.3.6||April 05, 12||Brazil (ZTO)||I8150BVJLM2|
|GALAXY W||GT-I8150B||2.3||November 16, 11||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||I8150BVJKK1|
|GALAXY W||GT-I8150B||2.3||February 20, 12||Panama (TPA)||I8150BVJLB1|
|GALAXY W||GT-I8150B||2.3||November 16, 11||Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)||I8150BVJKJ6|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY W GT-I8150B
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY W as GT-I8150B.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY W GT-I8150B firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY W GT-I8150B in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I8150B to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY W GT-I8150B to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I8150B.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool