GALAXY View SM-T677V Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY View SM-T677V. You can flash your device with our GALAXY View SM-T677V firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY View models such asSM-T677NK, SM-T677NL, SM-T670, SM-T677, SM-T677A. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T677V firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY View||SM-T677V||5.1.1||March 02, 16||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T677VVRU1APB1|
|GALAXY View||SM-T677V||5.1.1||November 09, 16||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T677VVRU2APJ1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY View SM-T677V
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY View as SM-T677V.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY View SM-T677V firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY View SM-T677V in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T677V to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY View SM-T677V to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T677V.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool