- Australia (XSA)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Chile (Vtr) (CHV)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Israel (ILO)
- Israel (Cellcom) (CEL)
- Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- New Zealand (TNZ)
- New Zealand (Spark NZ) (TNX)
GALAXY Trend Plus GT-S7580L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Trend Plus GT-S7580L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Trend Plus GT-S7580L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Trend Plus models such asGT-S7580E, GT-S7583T, GT-S7580. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7580L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Trend Plus||GT-S7580L||4.2.2||February 27, 15||Paraguay (Claro) (CTP)||S7580LUBUAOA1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Trend Plus GT-S7580L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Trend Plus as GT-S7580L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Trend Plus GT-S7580L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Trend Plus GT-S7580L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7580L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Trend Plus GT-S7580L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7580L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool