- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Chile (CHF)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
GALAXY Trend Lite GT-S7390L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Trend Lite GT-S7390L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Trend Lite GT-S7390L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Trend Lite models such as GT-S7390, GT-S7390E, GT-S7390G. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7390L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Trend Lite||GT-S7390L||4.1.2||August 12, 14||Jamaica (JDI)||S7390LUBUANC2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Trend Lite GT-S7390L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Trend Lite as GT-S7390L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Trend Lite GT-S7390L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Trend Lite GT-S7390L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7390L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Trend Lite GT-S7390L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7390L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool