- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (MST)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (ERO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (TEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Croatia (TELE2) (TWO)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- France (LPM)
- France (XEF)
- France (Bouygues) (BOG)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (Vodafone.de) (VDR)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- Ireland (O2) (O2I)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Italy (Wind) (WIN)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Macedonia (CMF)
- Macedonia (VIM)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Netherlands (VDP)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
- Russia (SCA)
- Russia (SER)
- Serbia (Telekom) (TSR)
- Serbia (VIP) (TOP)
- Slovakia (ORX)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- South East Europe (SEE)
GALAXY Trend GT-S7560 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Trend GT-S7560. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Trend GT-S7560 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Trend models such asGT-S7392L, GT-S7568I, GT-S7392, GT-S7568, SCH-I699, SCH-I699I. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7560 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||August 14, 13||Slovenia (SIO)||S7560XXAME9|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||June 03, 13||Poland (XEO)||S7560XXAME9|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||November 19, 13||Vietnam (XXV)||S7560XXAMJ2|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||November 19, 13||Malaysia (XME)||S7560XXAMJ2|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||May 26, 14||Turkey (TUR)||S7560XXBND2|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||June 13, 13||Bulgaria (BGL)||S7560XXAME9|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||August 22, 13||Netherlands (VDP)||S7560XXAME9|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||December 12, 13||Ireland (O2) (O2I)||S7560XXBMK2|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.1.2||June 21, 13||Belgium (MST)||S7560XXAME9|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||June 25, 14||France (XEF)||S7560XXBNE1|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||June 04, 13||Baltic (SEB)||S7560XXAME9|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||October 22, 14||Kenya (AFR)||S7560XXBNI1|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||June 13, 13||Romania (ROM)||S7560XXAME9|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||April 15, 14||France (SFR) (SFR)||S7560XXBNA1|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7560||4.0.4||October 01, 13||Italy (ITV)||S7560XXAME9|
1 - 15 of 57
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Trend GT-S7560
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Trend as GT-S7560.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Trend GT-S7560 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Trend GT-S7560 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7560 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Trend GT-S7560 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7560.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool