GALAXY Trend GT-S7392L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Trend GT-S7392L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Trend GT-S7392L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Trend models such as GT-S7568I, GT-S7392, GT-S7560, GT-S7568, SCH-I699, SCH-I699I. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7392L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Trend||GT-S7392L||4.1.2||February 14, 14||Chile (CHF)||S7392LUBUAML1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Trend GT-S7392L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Trend as GT-S7392L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Trend GT-S7392L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Trend GT-S7392L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7392L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Trend GT-S7392L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7392L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool