GALAXY Trend 3 SM-G3502U Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Trend 3 SM-G3502U. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Trend 3 SM-G3502U firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Trend 3 models such asSM-G3508, SM-G3508I, SM-G3508J, SM-G3509, SM-G3509I. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G3502U firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Trend 3||SM-G3502U||4.2.2||August 25, 15||China (CHN)||G3502UZCUAOH2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Trend 3 SM-G3502U
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Trend 3 as SM-G3502U.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Trend 3 SM-G3502U firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Trend 3 SM-G3502U in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G3502U to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Trend 3 SM-G3502U to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G3502U.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool