Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837 firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Tab S4 models such asSM-T837R4, SM-T837T, SM-T830, SM-T835, SM-T835C. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T837 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Tab S4||SM-T837||Q(Android 10)||July 14, 20||Turkey (TUR)||T837JXU4CTF7|
|Galaxy Tab S4||SM-T837||Pie(Android 9)||January 14, 20||Turkey (TUR)||T837JXU4BSK1|
|Galaxy Tab S4||SM-T837||Pie(Android 9)||September 23, 19||Turkey (TUR)||T837JXU3BSH1|
|Galaxy Tab S4||SM-T837||Pie(Android 9)||April 19, 19||Turkey (TUR)||T837JXU2BSD1|
|Galaxy Tab S4||SM-T837||8.1.0||November 20, 18||Turkey (TUR)||T837JXU2ARJ3|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Tab S4 as SM-T837.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T837 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T837.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool