- Algeria (TMC)
- Austria (TTR)
- Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
- Austria (Telering) (TRG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (congstar) (DCO)
- Germany (congstar) (DDE)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Iran (THR)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- South Africa (XFA)
GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T819 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T819. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T819 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S2 models such asSM-T719C, SM-T818T, SM-T817V, SM-T715N0, SM-T719Y, SM-T719, SM-T813, SM-T815C, SM-T817, SM-T817R4, SM-T818, SM-T819C, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T710, SM-T715, SM-T715C, SM-T715Y, SM-T810, SM-T815. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T819 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||6.0.1||February 06, 17||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXU2APL1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||6.0.1||November 09, 16||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXU2APJ1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||7.0||October 11, 17||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXU2BQI1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||7.0||September 10, 19||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXS2BSG1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||6.0.1||July 20, 16||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXU1APF6|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||7.0||June 22, 18||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXU2BRE3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||7.0||May 17, 19||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXU2BSA1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||7.0||May 16, 17||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXU2BQD1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T819||7.0||August 07, 17||Kenya (AFR)||T819XXS2BQG3|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T819
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S2 as SM-T819.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T819 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T819 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T819 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T819 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T819.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool