GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815N0 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815N0. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815N0 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S2 models such asSM-T719C, SM-T818T, SM-T817V, SM-T715N0, SM-T719Y, SM-T719, SM-T813, SM-T815C, SM-T817, SM-T817R4, SM-T818, SM-T819C, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T710, SM-T715, SM-T715C, SM-T715Y, SM-T810, SM-T815. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T815N0 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815N0||6.0.1||June 13, 16||Korea (KOO)||T815N0KOU2BPE8|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815N0||7.0||March 05, 18||Korea (KOO)||T815N0KOU2CRB2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815N0||5.0.2||January 26, 16||Korea (KOO)||T815N0KOU2APA1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815N0||7.0||September 18, 17||Korea (KOO)||T815N0KOU2CQI3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815N0||6.0.1||September 26, 16||Korea (KOO)||T815N0KOU2BPI2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815N0||7.0||June 28, 18||Korea (KOO)||T815N0KOU2CRB2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815N0||7.0||April 10, 17||Korea (KOO)||T815N0KOU2CQCM|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815N0||6.0.1||January 10, 17||Korea (KOO)||T815N0KOU2BPL2|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815N0
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S2 as SM-T815N0.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815N0 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815N0 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T815N0 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815N0 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T815N0.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool