- Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Croatia (bonbon) (DHR)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- Czech Republic (T-Mobile) (TMZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (congstar) (DCO)
- Germany (congstar) (DDE)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Heyah) (DPL)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (RO Orange) (ORL)
- Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
- Switzerland (AUT)
- Ukraine (Kyivstar) (SEK)
GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S2 models such asSM-T719C, SM-T818T, SM-T817V, SM-T715N0, SM-T719Y, SM-T719, SM-T813, SM-T815C, SM-T817, SM-T817R4, SM-T818, SM-T819C, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T710, SM-T715, SM-T715C, SM-T715Y, SM-T810, SM-T815N0. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T815 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||6.0.1||September 08, 16||Iran (THR)||T815XXU2BPG3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||October 23, 17||Hungary (XEH)||T815XXU2CQI5|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||6.0.1||December 21, 16||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||T815XXU2BPK4|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||October 23, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||T815XXU2CQI5|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||October 23, 17||Russia (SER)||T815XXU2CQI5|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||6.0.1||August 09, 16||Italy (ITV)||T815XXU2BPG2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||October 23, 17||Poland (PLUS) (PLS)||T815XXU2CQI5|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||6.0.1||May 17, 16||Greece (EUR)||T815XXU2BPD6|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||October 23, 17||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||T815XXU2CQI5|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||May 08, 17||Bulgaria (BGL)||T815XXU2CQCL|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||5.0.2||March 10, 16||Russia (SER)||T815XXU2APB2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||October 23, 17||Romania (ROM)||T815XXU2CQI5|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||September 04, 18||Luxembourg (LUX)||T815XXU2CRH1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||7.0||October 23, 17||Slovakia (XSK)||T815XXU2CQI5|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T815||6.0.1||December 29, 16||Poland (XEO)||T815XXU2BPK4|
1 - 15 of 431
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S2 as SM-T815.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T815 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T815 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T815.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool