- Australia (XSA)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Chile (CHO)
- Colombia (COO)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Malaysia (XME)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- Panama (TPA)
- Peru (Nextel) (PNT)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715Y. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715Y firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S2 models such asSM-T719C, SM-T818T, SM-T817V, SM-T715N0, SM-T719Y, SM-T719, SM-T813, SM-T815C, SM-T817, SM-T817R4, SM-T818, SM-T819C, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T710, SM-T715, SM-T715C, SM-T810, SM-T815, SM-T815N0. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T715Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||July 18, 17||Indonesia (XID)||T715YDXU2CQF3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||July 18, 17||Thailand (MYM)||T715YDXU2CQF3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||August 01, 17||New Zealand (XNZ)||T715YDXU2CQF3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||6.0.1||July 09, 16||Panama (TPA)||T715YDXU2BPF5|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||May 31, 18||Chile (CHO)||T715YDXU2CRB1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||6.0.1||January 16, 17||Chile (CHO)||T715YDXS2BPL2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||6.0.1||January 16, 17||Colombia (COO)||T715YDXS2BPL2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||July 18, 17||Chile (CHO)||T715YDXU2CQF3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||July 18, 17||Colombia (COO)||T715YDXU2CQF3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||July 18, 17||Panama (TPA)||T715YDXU2CQF3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||May 29, 18||Malaysia (XME)||T715YDXU2CRB1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||May 29, 18||Australia (XSA)||T715YDXU2CRB1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||May 31, 18||Panama (TPA)||T715YDXU2CRB1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||5.0.2||October 30, 15||Brazil (ZTO)||T715YDXU2AOJ1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715Y||7.0||May 29, 18||Thailand (THL)||T715YDXU2CRB1|
1 - 15 of 120
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S2 as SM-T715Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T715Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T715Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool