GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S2 models such asSM-T719C, SM-T818T, SM-T817V, SM-T715N0, SM-T719Y, SM-T719, SM-T813, SM-T815C, SM-T817, SM-T817R4, SM-T818, SM-T819C, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T710, SM-T715, SM-T715Y, SM-T810, SM-T815, SM-T815N0. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T715C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715C||6.0.1||February 08, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||T715CZSU2BQA3|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715C||5.0.2||November 11, 15||Hong Kong (TGY)||T715CZSU2AOJ2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715C||7.0||January 19, 18||Hong Kong (TGY)||T715CZSU2CRA1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S2 as SM-T715C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715C in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T715C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T715C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool