- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (RO Orange) (ORL)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South East Europe (SEE)
GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S2 models such asSM-T719C, SM-T818T, SM-T817V, SM-T715N0, SM-T719Y, SM-T719, SM-T813, SM-T815C, SM-T817, SM-T817R4, SM-T818, SM-T819C, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T710, SM-T715C, SM-T715Y, SM-T810, SM-T815, SM-T815N0. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T715 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||6.0.1||March 13, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||T715XXU2BPK1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||November 15, 18||Greece (EUR)||T715XXU2CRH1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||May 16, 17||Russia (SER)||T715XXU2CQCL|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||6.0.1||March 13, 17||Russia (SER)||T715XXU2BPK1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||5.0.2||April 05, 16||Spain (PHE)||T715XXU2APB2|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||5.0.2||November 05, 15||Luxembourg (LUX)||T715XXU2AOJ4|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||6.0.1||March 15, 17||Egypt (EGY)||T715XXU2BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||October 20, 17||Romania (ROM)||T715XXU2CQI6|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||March 22, 18||Romania (ROM)||T715XXU2CRB1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||April 26, 17||Romania (ROM)||T715XXU2CQCL|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||October 20, 17||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||T715XXU2CQI6|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||March 24, 18||Luxembourg (LUX)||T715XXU2CRB1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||November 16, 17||Egypt (EGY)||T715XXU2CQI6|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||7.0||May 22, 17||Spain (PHE)||T715XXU2CQCL|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T715||6.0.1||June 02, 16||Bulgaria (BGL)||T715XXU2BPE2|
1 - 15 of 240
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S2 as SM-T715.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T715 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T715 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T715.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool