- Australia (XSA)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Canada (XAC)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Panama (TPA)
- Peru (PEO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T710 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T710. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T710 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S2 models such asSM-T719C, SM-T818T, SM-T817V, SM-T715N0, SM-T719Y, SM-T719, SM-T813, SM-T815C, SM-T817, SM-T817R4, SM-T818, SM-T819C, SM-T818V, SM-T818W, SM-T715, SM-T715C, SM-T715Y, SM-T810, SM-T815, SM-T815N0. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T710 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T710||6.0.1||January 23, 17||USA (BNN)||T710XXU2CPK1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T710||5.1.1||March 28, 16||USA (BNN)||T710XXU2BPB1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T710||6.0.1||October 01, 16||USA (BNN)||T710XXU2CPH1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T710||6.0.1||December 13, 18||USA (BNN)||T710XXS2CRH1|
|GALAXY Tab S2||SM-T710||6.0.1||February 15, 18||USA (BNN)||T710XXU2CRA2|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T710
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S2 as SM-T710.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T710 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T710 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T710 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S2 SM-T710 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T710.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool