GALAXY Tab S SM-T807V Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S SM-T807V. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S SM-T807V firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S models such asSCT21, SM-T805K, SM-T807, SC-03G. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T807V firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S||SM-T807V||6.0.1||September 22, 16||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T807VVRU1CPG6|
|GALAXY Tab S||SM-T807V||5.0.2||December 21, 15||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T807VVRU1BOK3|
|GALAXY Tab S||SM-T807V||6.0.1||January 11, 17||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T807VVRS1CPL1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S SM-T807V
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S as SM-T807V.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S SM-T807V firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S SM-T807V in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T807V to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S SM-T807V to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T807V.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool