GALAXY Tab S SM-T807 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S SM-T807. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S SM-T807 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S models such as SCT21, SM-T805K, SM-T807V, SC-03G. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T807 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S||SM-T807||6.0.1||November 28, 18||Turkey (TUR)||T807JVS1CRH1|
|GALAXY Tab S||SM-T807||6.0.1||November 09, 16||Turkey (TUR)||T807JVU1CPJ1|
|GALAXY Tab S||SM-T807||6.0.1||October 10, 16||Turkey (TUR)||T807JVU1CPI1|
|GALAXY Tab S||SM-T807||5.0.2||January 11, 16||Turkey (TUR)||T807JVU1BOL3|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S SM-T807
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S as SM-T807.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S SM-T807 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S SM-T807 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T807 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S SM-T807 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T807.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool