GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S 8.4 models such as SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T705C, SM-T705M, SM-T705W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T705Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S 8.4||SM-T705Y||5.0.2||November 16, 15||Australia (XSA)||T705YDOU1BOJ3|
|GALAXY Tab S 8.4||SM-T705Y||6.0.1||October 10, 16||Australia (XSA)||T705YDOU1CPI4|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S 8.4 as SM-T705Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T705Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T705Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool