GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S 8.4 models such as SM-T700, SM-T705, SM-T705M, SM-T705W, SM-T705Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T705C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S 8.4||SM-T705C||6.0.1||September 18, 18||China (Open China) (CHC)||T705CZCS1CRG2|
|GALAXY Tab S 8.4||SM-T705C||6.0.1||March 07, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||T705CZCU1CQB3|
|GALAXY Tab S 8.4||SM-T705C||5.0.2||December 22, 15||China (Open China) (CHC)||T705CZCU1BOJ4|
|GALAXY Tab S 8.4||SM-T705C||4.4.2||April 29, 15||China (China Mobile) (CHM)||T705CZMU1AOD1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S 8.4 as SM-T705C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705C in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T705C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S 8.4 SM-T705C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T705C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool