GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T805Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T805Y. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T805Y firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S 10.5 models such asSM-T800, SM-T805, SM-T805C, SM-T805L, SM-T805M, SM-T805S, SM-T805W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T805Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T805Y||6.0.1||September 06, 16||New Zealand (XNZ)||T805YDOU1CPH3|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T805Y||5.0.2||November 27, 15||New Zealand (XNZ)||T805YDOU1BOK1|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T805Y||6.0.1||November 10, 16||New Zealand (XNZ)||T805YDOU1CPK1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T805Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S 10.5 as SM-T805Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T805Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T805Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T805Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T805Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T805Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool