- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Canada (XAC)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- India (INU)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Japan (XJP)
- Korea (KOO)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Peru (PEO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
- Switzerland (AUT)
- Taiwan (BRI)
GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T800. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab S 10.5 models such asSM-T805, SM-T805C, SM-T805L, SM-T805M, SM-T805S, SM-T805W, SM-T805Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T800 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||November 26, 18||USA (XAR)||T800XXS1CRI5|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||5.0.2||January 13, 16||USA (XAR)||T800XXU1BOL1|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||September 19, 16||USA (XAR)||T800XXU1CPH7|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||April 24, 17||USA (XAR)||T800XXU1CPK2|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||December 10, 18||Canada (XAC)||T800XXS1CRI5|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||December 30, 16||Switzerland (AUT)||T800XXU1CPK2|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||September 14, 16||Colombia (COO)||T800XXU1CPHB|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||September 23, 16||Iraq (MID)||T800XXU1CPI2|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||April 03, 17||Australia (XSA)||T800XXU1CPK2|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||October 10, 16||Bulgaria (BGL)||T800XXU1CPHF|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||November 09, 18||Poland (XEO)||T800XXU1CRJ1|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||November 09, 18||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||T800XXU1CRJ1|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||November 09, 18||Italy (ITV)||T800XXU1CRJ1|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||5.0.2||October 23, 15||Singapore (XSP)||T800XXU1BOJ1|
|GALAXY Tab S 10.5||SM-T800||6.0.1||September 14, 16||Chile (CHO)||T800XXU1CPHB|
1 - 15 of 209
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T800
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab S 10.5 as SM-T800.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T800 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T800.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool