GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T905 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T905. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T905 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab Pro models such as SM-T320, SM-T320NU, SM-T321, SM-T325, SM-T520, SM-T525, SM-T900. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T905 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab Pro||SM-T905||5.1.1||December 24, 18||Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)||T905XXSBRI1|
|GALAXY Tab Pro||SM-T905||5.1.1||April 17, 17||Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)||T905XXSBPL1|
|GALAXY Tab Pro||SM-T905||5.1.1||August 19, 16||Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)||T905XXUBPF1|
|GALAXY Tab Pro||SM-T905||4.4.2||September 22, 14||Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)||T905XXUANH2|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T905
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab Pro as SM-T905.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T905 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T905 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T905 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T905 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T905.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool