- Australia (XSA)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (MM1)
GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T325 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T325. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T325 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab Pro models such as SM-T320, SM-T320NU, SM-T321, SM-T520, SM-T525, SM-T900, SM-T905. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T325 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab Pro||SM-T325||4.4.2||April 11, 17||Switzerland (AUT)||T325XXU1BQB2|
|GALAXY Tab Pro||SM-T325||4.4.2||December 10, 14||Switzerland (AUT)||T325XXU1BNK2|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T325
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab Pro as SM-T325.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T325 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T325 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T325 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T325 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T325.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool