- Argentina (ARO)
- Australia (XSA)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Canada (XAC)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Italy (ITV)
- Korea (KOO)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Panama (TPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Peru (PEO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T320 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T320. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T320 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab Pro models such as SM-T320NU, SM-T321, SM-T325, SM-T520, SM-T525, SM-T900, SM-T905. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T320 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab Pro||SM-T320||4.4.2||April 12, 17||South East Europe (SEE)||T320XXU1BQB2|
|GALAXY Tab Pro||SM-T320||4.4.2||December 18, 14||South East Europe (SEE)||T320XXU1BNI1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T320
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab Pro as SM-T320.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T320 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T320 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T320 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab Pro SM-T320 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T320.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool