GALAXY Tab SC-01C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab SC-01C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab SC-01C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab models such asGT-P1000R, GT-P1000, GT-P1000L, GT-P1000M, GT-P1000N, GT-P1000T. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SC-01C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||6.0.1||July 12, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1CQG3|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||June 28, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1AQF1|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1 LTE||SC-01D||4.0.4||July 11, 13||Japan (DCM)||SC01DOMMP5|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||January 15, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1AQL3|
|GALAXY Tab||SC-01C||2.3.6||September 26, 12||Japan (DCM)||SC01COMLI1|
|GALAXY Note 3||SC-01F||5.0||July 26, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01FOMUGPG1|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||July 18, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1APG1|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||5.0.1||July 11, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1BPG1|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||6.0.1||September 12, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1CPI2|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||6.0.1||August 24, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1CPH3|
|GALAXY Note 3||SC-01F||5.0||December 13, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01FOMSGPL2|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||6.0.1||January 17, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1CPL2|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||5.0.1||April 15, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1BPC3|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||November 09, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1ARI1|
|GALAXY Note 3||SC-01F||5.0||October 04, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC01FOMUGOI4|
1 - 15 of 17
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab SC-01C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab as SC-01C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab SC-01C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab SC-01C in Download Mode.
- Connect your SC-01C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab SC-01C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SC-01C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool