GALAXY Tab GT-P1000T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab GT-P1000T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab GT-P1000T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab models such as GT-P1000R, GT-P1000, GT-P1000L, GT-P1000M, GT-P1000N, SC-01C. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P1000T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab||GT-P1000T||2.3.6||January 24, 13||Australia (Telstra) (TEL)||P1000TDVJU2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab GT-P1000T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab as GT-P1000T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab GT-P1000T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab GT-P1000T in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P1000T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab GT-P1000T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P1000T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool