- Algeria (SAC)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Cape Verde (CV Movel) (CVT)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- India (INS)
- India (INU)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
GALAXY Tab E SM-T561 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab E SM-T561. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab E SM-T561 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab E models such asSM-T377A, SM-T377T, SM-T377W, SM-T375S, SM-T377V, SM-T567V, SM-T377P, SM-T3777, SM-T113NU, SM-T375L, SM-T377R4, SM-T560, SM-T560NU, SM-T561M, SM-T561Y, SM-T562. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T561 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.1||October 12, 17||India (INU)||T561XXU0AQI2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||January 29, 16||Nigeria (ECT)||T561XXU0APA2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||July 04, 16||Germany (DBT)||T561XXU0APE2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||January 08, 16||Germany (DBT)||T561XXU0AOL2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||June 09, 16||France (XEF)||T561XXU0APE2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||March 07, 18||Kenya (AFR)||T561XXU0ARB1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||December 08, 16||India (INU)||T561XXU0APK3|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||February 03, 17||Luxembourg (LUX)||T561XXU0APL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||September 15, 17||India (INU)||T561XXU0AQI1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||June 09, 16||Poland (XEO)||T561XXU0APE2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||July 18, 16||India (INS)||T561XXU0APF1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||December 08, 16||Nepal (NPL)||T561XXU0APK3|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||December 20, 16||Iraq (MID)||T561XXU0APL2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||August 11, 16||Algeria (SAC)||T561XXU0APG1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T561||4.4.4||April 11, 17||India (INU)||T561XXU0AQC2|
1 - 15 of 171
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab E SM-T561
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab E as SM-T561.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab E SM-T561 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab E SM-T561 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T561 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab E SM-T561 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T561.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool