GALAXY Tab E SM-T560NU Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab E SM-T560NU. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab E SM-T560NU firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab E models such asSM-T377A, SM-T377T, SM-T377W, SM-T375S, SM-T377V, SM-T567V, SM-T377P, SM-T3777, SM-T113NU, SM-T375L, SM-T377R4, SM-T560, SM-T561, SM-T561M, SM-T561Y, SM-T562. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T560NU firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||7.1.1||November 28, 17||USA (XAR)||T560NUUEU1CQK2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||February 06, 17||USA (BNN)||T560NUUES1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||January 12, 17||USA (XAR)||T560NUUES1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||November 15, 16||USA (BNN)||T560NUUEU1BPJ1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||7.1.1||October 08, 18||USA (BNN)||T560NUUEU1CRG1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||5.1.1||January 18, 16||USA (BNN)||T560NUUEU1AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||August 03, 16||USA (XAR)||T560NUUEU1BPF5|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||7.1.1||October 30, 17||USA (XAR)||T560NUUEU1CQJ3|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||October 04, 16||USA (XAR)||T560NUUEU1BPI3|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||January 12, 18||USA (BNN)||T560NUUEU1BQL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||June 26, 17||USA (XAR)||T560NUUEU1BQF1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||5.1.1||December 14, 15||USA (XAR)||T560NUUEU1AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||February 12, 18||USA (BNN)||T560NUUEU1BRA1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||August 03, 16||Canada (XAC)||T560NUUEU1BPF5|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560NU||6.0.1||October 04, 16||Canada (XAC)||T560NUUEU1BPI3|
1 - 15 of 20
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab E SM-T560NU
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab E as SM-T560NU.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab E SM-T560NU firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab E SM-T560NU in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T560NU to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab E SM-T560NU to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T560NU.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool