- Argentina (ARO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Peru (PEO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
GALAXY Tab E SM-T560 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab E SM-T560. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab E SM-T560 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab E models such asSM-T377A, SM-T377T, SM-T377W, SM-T375S, SM-T377V, SM-T567V, SM-T377P, SM-T3777, SM-T113NU, SM-T375L, SM-T377R4, SM-T560NU, SM-T561, SM-T561M, SM-T561Y, SM-T562. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T560 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||December 04, 15||Turkey (TUR)||T560XXU0AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||December 03, 15||Brazil (ZTO)||T560XXU0AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||December 16, 16||Mexico (MXO)||T560XXU0APK4|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||January 20, 17||Poland (XEO)||T560XXU0APL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||January 20, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||T560XXU0APL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||February 21, 17||Italy (ITV)||T560XXU0APL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||January 20, 17||Slovenia (SIO)||T560XXU0APL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||December 02, 15||Luxembourg (LUX)||T560XXU0AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||June 21, 16||Germany (DBT)||T560XXU0APE2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||November 27, 15||Greece (EUR)||T560XXU0AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||January 20, 17||Bulgaria (BGL)||T560XXU0APL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||December 28, 15||Singapore (XSP)||T560XXU0AOL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||July 08, 16||Switzerland (AUT)||T560XXU0APE2|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||February 27, 17||Mexico (MXO)||T560XXU0APL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T560||4.4.4||January 20, 17||France (XEF)||T560XXU0APL1|
1 - 15 of 128
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab E SM-T560
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab E as SM-T560.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab E SM-T560 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab E SM-T560 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T560 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab E SM-T560 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T560.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool