GALAXY Tab E SM-T377V Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab E SM-T377V. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab E SM-T377V firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab E models such asSM-T377A, SM-T377T, SM-T377W, SM-T375S, SM-T567V, SM-T377P, SM-T3777, SM-T113NU, SM-T375L, SM-T377R4, SM-T560, SM-T560NU, SM-T561, SM-T561M, SM-T561Y, SM-T562. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T377V firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T377V||5.1.1||March 04, 16||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T377VVRU1APB1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T377V||7.1.1||July 31, 18||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T377VVRU1CRF3|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T377V||7.1.1||February 08, 18||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T377VVRU1CRA1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T377V||6.0.1||January 10, 17||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T377VVRS1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T377V||7.1.1||October 12, 17||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T377VVRU1CQH9|
|GALAXY Tab E||SM-T377V||6.0.1||June 30, 16||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||T377VVRU1BPD6|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab E SM-T377V
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab E as SM-T377V.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab E SM-T377V firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab E SM-T377V in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T377V to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab E SM-T377V to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T377V.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool