Galaxy Tab E Black SM-T378L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Tab E Black SM-T378L. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Tab E Black SM-T378L firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Tab E Black models such as SM-T378K, SM-T378S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T378L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Tab E Black||SM-T378L||6.0.1||May 31, 17||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||T378LKLU1AQE1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Tab E Black SM-T378L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Tab E Black as SM-T378L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Tab E Black SM-T378L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Tab E Black SM-T378L in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T378L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Tab E Black SM-T378L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T378L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool