Galaxy Tab Active2 SM-T395C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Tab Active2 SM-T395C. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Tab Active2 SM-T395C firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Tab Active2 models such asSM-T397U, SM-T395, SM-T390, SM-T395N. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T395C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Tab Active2||SM-T395C||7.1.1||December 11, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||T395CZCU1AQL2|
|Galaxy Tab Active2||SM-T395C||7.1.1||May 13, 19||China (Open China) (CHC)||T395CZCU1ASC2|
|Galaxy Tab Active2||SM-T395C||7.1.1||September 04, 19||China (Open China) (CHC)||T395CZCU2ASG1|
|Galaxy Tab Active2||SM-T395C||7.1.1||November 05, 19||China (Open China) (CHC)||T395CZCU2ASJ1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Tab Active2 SM-T395C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Tab Active2 as SM-T395C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Tab Active2 SM-T395C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Tab Active2 SM-T395C in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T395C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Tab Active2 SM-T395C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T395C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool