GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab Active models such asSM-T365F0, SM-T360, SM-T365, SM-T365Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T365M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||4.4.4||October 12, 15||Brazil (ZTO)||T365MUBU1AOH3|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||4.4.4||July 09, 15||Peru (SAM) (SAM)||T365MUBU1AOB1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||May 21, 16||Panama (TPA)||T365MUBU1BPE1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||May 21, 16||Chile (CHO)||T365MUBU1BPE1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||April 14, 17||Chile (CHO)||T365MUBU1BQC1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||April 14, 17||Panama (TPA)||T365MUBU1BQC1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||October 10, 16||Brazil (ZTO)||T365MUBU1BPH1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||April 14, 17||Bolivia (BVO)||T365MUBU1BQC1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||May 21, 16||Colombia (COO)||T365MUBU1BPE1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||January 17, 17||Brazil (ZTO)||T365MUBU1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||February 17, 17||Colombia (COO)||T365MUBU1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||4.4.4||October 12, 15||Bolivia (BVO)||T365MUBU1AOH2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||4.4.4||December 10, 15||Chile (CHO)||T365MUBU1AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||4.4.4||December 10, 15||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||T365MUBU1AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365M||5.1.1||May 21, 16||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||T365MUBU1BPE1|
1 - 15 of 18
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab Active as SM-T365M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T365M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T365M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool