GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365F0 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365F0. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365F0 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab Active models such as SM-T360, SM-T365, SM-T365M, SM-T365Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T365F0 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365F0||5.1.1||November 24, 15||Korea (KOO)||T365F0KXU1BOK5|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365F0||5.1.1||February 08, 18||Korea (KOO)||T365F0KXU1BPK1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365F0||5.1.1||November 16, 16||Korea (KOO)||T365F0KXU1BPK1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365F0
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab Active as SM-T365F0.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365F0 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365F0 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T365F0 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365F0 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T365F0.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool