- Baltic (SEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- India (INS)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (POL)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (MEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
- Sri Lanka (SLK)
GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab Active models such as SM-T365F0, SM-T360, SM-T365M, SM-T365Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T365 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||March 17, 15||India (INS)||T365DDU1ANL3|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 16, 15||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||T365XXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 16, 15||Indonesia (XSE)||T365XXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 16, 15||Malaysia (XME)||T365XXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||July 14, 15||Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)||T365XXU1AOD2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||August 07, 15||Poland (POL)||T365XAU1AOG1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 16, 15||Singapore (XSP)||T365XXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 16, 15||Singapore (MM1)||T365XXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 16, 15||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||T365XXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 16, 15||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||T365XXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 16, 15||Indonesia (XID)||T365XXU1AOE2|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||March 11, 15||Cambodia (CAM)||T365XXU1AOA3|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||May 12, 15||Sri Lanka (SLK)||T365DDU1ANL3|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||April 03, 15||Bulgaria (BGL)||T365XXU1AOA3|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T365||4.4.4||March 17, 15||India (INU)||T365DDU1ANL3|
1 - 15 of 136
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab Active as SM-T365.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T365 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab Active SM-T365 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T365.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool