- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Panama (TPA)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
GALAXY Tab Active SM-T360 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab Active SM-T360. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab Active SM-T360 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab Active models such asSM-T365F0, SM-T365, SM-T365M, SM-T365Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T360 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T360||5.1.1||January 06, 16||Open Austria (ATO)||T360XXU1BOK4|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T360||5.1.1||February 21, 17||Open Austria (ATO)||T360XXU1BPK1|
|GALAXY Tab Active||SM-T360||5.1.1||February 26, 19||Open Austria (ATO)||T360XXS1BRI2|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab Active SM-T360
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab Active as SM-T360.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab Active SM-T360 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab Active SM-T360 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T360 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab Active SM-T360 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T360.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool