- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Chile (CHO)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Ecuador (ECO)
Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585M. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585M firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen models such as SM-P583, SM-P587, SM-P588C, SM-P585Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-P585M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen||SM-P585M||8.1.0||February 06, 20||Paraguay (UPO)||P585MUBU2CTA1|
|Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen||SM-P585M||8.1.0||December 24, 18||Paraguay (UPO)||P585MUBU1CRL1|
|Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen||SM-P585M||7.0||June 05, 18||Paraguay (UPO)||P585MUBU1BRD3|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen as SM-P585M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-P585M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Tab A2016 with S Pen SM-P585M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-P585M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool