GALAXY Tab A LTE SM-T357W Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A LTE SM-T357W. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A LTE SM-T357W firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T357W firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A LTE||SM-T357W||5.0.2||March 09, 16||Canada (XAC)||T357WVLU1APB3|
|GALAXY Tab A LTE||SM-T357W||5.0.2||January 15, 16||Canada (SaskTel) (BWA)||T357WVLU1AOK4|
|GALAXY Tab A LTE||SM-T357W||5.0.2||March 09, 16||Canada (Bell Mobile) (BMC)||T357WVLU1APB3|
|GALAXY Tab A LTE||SM-T357W||5.0.2||March 09, 16||Canada (Virgin Mobile) (VMC)||T357WVLU1APB3|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A LTE SM-T357W
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A LTE as SM-T357W.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A LTE SM-T357W firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A LTE SM-T357W in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T357W to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A LTE SM-T357W to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T357W.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool