Galaxy Tab A SM-T595N Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Tab A SM-T595N. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Tab A SM-T595N firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Tab A models such asSM-T385C, SM-T387P, SM-T387T, SM-T595C, SM-T385M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T595N firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||Pie(Android 9)||June 24, 19||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU3BSF5|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||Pie(Android 9)||February 18, 20||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU4BTA1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||Pie(Android 9)||November 14, 19||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU4BSJ4|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||Q(Android 10)||August 19, 20||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU4CTH1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||Pie(Android 9)||July 04, 19||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU3BSF5|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||Pie(Android 9)||January 09, 20||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU4BSL2|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||8.1.0||October 31, 18||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU2ARJ1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||8.1.0||August 09, 18||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU1ARH1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||8.1.0||December 05, 18||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU2ARK1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T595N||8.1.0||March 26, 19||Korea (KOO)||T595NKOU3ASC1|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Tab A SM-T595N
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Tab A as SM-T595N.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Tab A SM-T595N firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Tab A SM-T595N in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T595N to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Tab A SM-T595N to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T595N.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool