Galaxy Tab A SM-T587P Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Tab A SM-T587P. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Tab A SM-T587P firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Tab A models such as SM-T385C, SM-T387P, SM-T387T, SM-T595C, SM-T385M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T587P firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T587P||8.1.0||August 10, 20||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||T587PVPU3CTG5|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T587P||8.1.0||December 26, 19||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||T587PVPS2CSL1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T587P||8.1.0||June 27, 19||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||T587PVPS2CSF1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T587P||8.1.0||December 14, 18||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||T587PVPU1CRK1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T587P||7.0||September 20, 17||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||T587PVPU1BQI1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T587P||6.0.1||March 06, 17||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||T587PVPU1AQB1|
|Galaxy Tab A||SM-T587P||6.0.1||October 14, 16||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||T587PVPU1API9|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Tab A SM-T587P
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Tab A as SM-T587P.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Tab A SM-T587P firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Tab A SM-T587P in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T587P to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Tab A SM-T587P to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T587P.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool