GALAXY Tab A SM-T385S Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A SM-T385S. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A SM-T385S firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab A models such asSM-T385C, SM-T387P, SM-T387T, SM-T595C, SM-T385M, SM-T555C, SM-T587P, SM-T595N, SM-T380C, SM-T385, SM-T387V, SM-T385K, SM-T385L, SM-T597, SM-T380, SM-P350, SM-P355, SM-P355C, SM-P355M, SM-P355Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T385S firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385S||Pie(Android 9)||November 21, 19||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||T385SKSU1CSK2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385S||Pie(Android 9)||September 14, 20||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||T385SKSU1CTH2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385S||8.1.0||July 01, 19||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||T385SKSU1BSF2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385S||8.1.0||January 16, 19||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||T385SKSU1BRL1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A SM-T385S
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A as SM-T385S.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A SM-T385S firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A SM-T385S in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T385S to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A SM-T385S to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T385S.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool