- Australia (XSA)
- Australia (Telstra) (TEL)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- India (INS)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Nepal (NPL)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- Russia (SER)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
GALAXY Tab A SM-T385 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A SM-T385. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A SM-T385 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab A models such asSM-T385C, SM-T387P, SM-T387T, SM-T595C, SM-T385M, SM-T555C, SM-T587P, SM-T595N, SM-T380C, SM-T387V, SM-T385K, SM-T385L, SM-T385S, SM-T597, SM-T380, SM-P350, SM-P355, SM-P355C, SM-P355M, SM-P355Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T385 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||Pie(Android 9)||October 10, 19||Nepal (NPL)||T385DXU3CSI4|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||Pie(Android 9)||November 16, 19||Nepal (NPL)||T385DXU3CSK1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||Pie(Android 9)||September 02, 20||Nepal (NPL)||T385DXU3CTH2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||Pie(Android 9)||September 09, 19||Nepal (NPL)||T385DXU3CSH8|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||Pie(Android 9)||February 12, 20||Nepal (NPL)||T385DXU3CSL2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||8.1.0||October 02, 18||Nepal (NPL)||T385DXU2BRI8|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||7.1.1||September 05, 18||Nepal (NPL)||T385DDU1ARH1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||7.1.1||March 14, 18||Nepal (NPL)||T385DDU1ARB4|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||8.1.0||June 27, 19||Nepal (NPL)||T385DXU3BSD1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T385||8.1.0||February 15, 19||Nepal (NPL)||T385DXU2BSA2|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A SM-T385
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A as SM-T385.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A SM-T385 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A SM-T385 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T385 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A SM-T385 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T385.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool