GALAXY Tab A SM-T355Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A SM-T355Y. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A SM-T355Y firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab A models such asSM-T385C, SM-T387P, SM-T387T, SM-T595C, SM-T385M, SM-T555C, SM-T587P, SM-T595N, SM-T380C, SM-T385, SM-T387V, SM-T385K, SM-T385L, SM-T385S, SM-T597, SM-T380, SM-P350, SM-P355, SM-P355C, SM-P355M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T355Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||5.0.2||December 03, 15||Sri Lanka (SLK)||T355YDOU1AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||6.0.1||June 02, 16||India (INS)||T355YDOU1BPED|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||5.0.2||December 03, 15||India (INS)||T355YDOU1AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||6.0.1||October 31, 16||New Zealand (XNZ)||T355YDOU1BPI1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||7.1.1||October 30, 17||New Zealand (XNZ)||T355YDOU1CQJ6|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||7.1.1||June 19, 18||Australia (XSA)||T355YDOU1CRD2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||7.1.1||October 17, 17||India (INS)||T355YDOU1CQJ2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||7.1.1||November 21, 17||India (INS)||T355YDOU1CQJ3|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||6.0.1||August 25, 16||Australia (XSA)||T355YDOU1BPH2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||5.0.2||November 24, 15||Vietnam (XXV)||T355YDOU1AOK1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||6.0.1||January 17, 17||Sri Lanka (SLK)||T355YDOU1BQA1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||7.1.1||March 07, 18||India (INS)||T355YDOU1CRB3|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||7.1.1||May 25, 18||New Zealand (XNZ)||T355YDOU1CRD2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||6.0.1||December 12, 16||Australia (XSA)||T355YDOU1BPI1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-T355Y||7.1.1||October 30, 17||Vietnam (XXV)||T355YDOU1CQJ6|
1 - 15 of 37
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A SM-T355Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A as SM-T355Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A SM-T355Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A SM-T355Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T355Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A SM-T355Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T355Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool