- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
GALAXY Tab A SM-P555M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A SM-P555M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A SM-P555M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab A models such asSM-T385C, SM-T387P, SM-T387T, SM-T595C, SM-T385M, SM-T555C, SM-T587P, SM-T595N, SM-T380C, SM-T385, SM-T387V, SM-T385K, SM-T385L, SM-T385S, SM-T597, SM-T380, SM-P350, SM-P355, SM-P355C, SM-P355M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-P555M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P555M||7.1.1||November 01, 19||Brazil (ZTO)||P555MUBU1CSI2|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P555M||5.0.2||November 19, 15||Brazil (ZTO)||P555MUBU1AOJ1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P555M||7.1.1||November 09, 17||Brazil (ZTO)||P555MUBU1CQI6|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P555M||7.1.1||September 12, 20||Brazil (ZTO)||P555MUBS1CTH3|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P555M||6.0.1||August 12, 16||Brazil (ZTO)||P555MUBU1BPF3|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P555M||7.1.1||November 05, 18||Brazil (ZTO)||P555MUBU1CRJ1|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A SM-P555M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A as SM-P555M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A SM-P555M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A SM-P555M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-P555M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A SM-P555M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-P555M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool