- Argentina (ARO)
- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Canada (XAC)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Korea (KOO)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (XNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Panama (TPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Peru (PEO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- South Africa (XFA)
GALAXY Tab A SM-P550 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A SM-P550. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A SM-P550 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab A models such asSM-T385C, SM-T387P, SM-T387T, SM-T595C, SM-T385M, SM-T555C, SM-T587P, SM-T595N, SM-T380C, SM-T385, SM-T387V, SM-T385K, SM-T385L, SM-T385S, SM-T597, SM-T380, SM-P350, SM-P355, SM-P355C, SM-P355M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-P550 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||7.1.1||October 10, 17||USA (XAR)||P550XXU1CQI8|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||5.0.2||November 02, 15||USA (XAR)||P550XXU1AOJ1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||6.0.1||July 18, 16||USA (XAR)||P550XXU1BPF3|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||6.0.1||October 17, 16||USA (XAR)||P550XXU1BPF3|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||6.0.1||December 26, 16||USA (XAR)||P550XXS1BPK1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||7.1.1||December 29, 17||USA (XAR)||P550XXU1CQL1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||7.1.1||March 09, 18||France (XEF)||P550XXU1CQL1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||7.1.1||November 21, 17||Spain (PHE)||P550XXU1CQI8|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||7.1.1||April 16, 18||Luxembourg (LUX)||P550XXU1CQL1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||5.0.2||November 03, 15||Malaysia (XME)||P550XXU1AOJ1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||6.0.1||December 08, 16||Germany (DBT)||P550XXS1BPK1|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||7.1.1||November 10, 17||Italy (ITV)||P550XXU1CQI8|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||6.0.1||August 17, 16||Slovakia (XSK)||P550XXU1BPF3|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||6.0.1||October 04, 16||New Zealand (XNZ)||P550XXU1BPF3|
|GALAXY Tab A||SM-P550||6.0.1||September 08, 16||Switzerland (AUT)||P550XXU1BPF3|
1 - 15 of 214
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A SM-P550
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A as SM-P550.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A SM-P550 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A SM-P550 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-P550 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A SM-P550 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-P550.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool