GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T585N0 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T585N0. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T585N0 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab A 2016 models such as SM-T580, SM-T585, SM-T285M, SM-T587, SM-T285, SM-T287. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T585N0 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||6.0.1||December 30, 16||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOU1APL2|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||6.0.1||September 08, 16||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOU1API1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||7.0||December 05, 17||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOU1BQK5|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||7.0||September 13, 17||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOU1BQI5|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||7.0||May 30, 17||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOU1BQE6|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||7.0||March 05, 18||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOU1BRB2|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||7.0||July 20, 18||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOS1BRF3|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||8.1.0||November 13, 18||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOU1CRK3|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T585N0||8.1.0||March 29, 19||Korea (KOO)||T585N0KOU1CSC2|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T585N0
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A 2016 as SM-T585N0.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T585N0 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T585N0 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T585N0 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T585N0 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T585N0.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool